I really only have a couple of thoughts, which I will present in handy-dandy list format because they don’t need much elaboration.
- I heavily doubt this is anything new.
- I’m glad they’re going to clean it up.
- I’ve always seen the SS as apolitical entities, so they shouldn’t have anything to do with a president’s re-election.
- If it’s eleven of ’em all at once, you know this is just the first time anyone got caught.
- I don’t see why they need to be fired outright. It’s not like Obama got shot while they were banging in room 4A.
- I’m pretty sure “I work for the Secret Service” is a pickup line that is hard as hell to make work.